Delivers superior temperature stability with changes in flow, and offer multiple temperature sensors to ensure safe operation.
• Inline electropolished stainless steel or fluoropolymer heater for heating chemistries, single pass or recirculating.
• Hermetically sealed high limit thermal cutoff device (TCO)
• Insulated housing.
• Positive temperature coefficient (PTC) heating elements
• Certification: CE, ETL (tested to UL 823, UL 499 and CSA C22.2). Rated for Class I, Division 2 hazardous locations.
• 250-2000 watts (varies per product line)
• 120-480V, single phase
• Pressure range: Up to 200 PSIG (1379 kPa)
• Temperature range: Up to 180°C (356°F)
• Fluid Connections: 1/8” (3mm), 1/4” (6mm), 3/8” (9mm) or 1/2” (12mm); custom connections available.
• 316 electropolished stainless steel or PTFE wetted surfaces, fluid pathway through a stainless steel tube embedded in aluminum heating block.
Options available (consult factory)
• Dual containment plumbing available
|SHB/SHC Inline Chemical Heater|