Reduces drying time and improves production times.
• Enhanced features include a non-casted structure, versatile flow rates, an expanded wattage range, and high-quality electropolished surfaces resulting in superior cleanliness.
• Grounded metal construction, multiple element thermocouples, insulatedhousing, and a hermetically sealed high limit thermal cutoff device (TCO)
• Can be used in single pass or recirculating applications for safely heating gases such as: N2 or clean dry air
• Certification: UL 823, UL 499, CSA 22.2, and CE; rated for Class I, Division 2 hazardous locations.
• 2,000-9,000 watts
• 120-600V, single or three phase
• Pressure range: 0 PSIG (0 kPa) to 400 PSIG (2859 kPa)
• Temperature range: -195°C (-320°F) to 200°C (392°F))
• Connections: ½-inch (12mm) or ¾-inch (19mm), 1-inch (25mm) tube connections; custom connections available.
Options available (consult factory)
• Custom configurations, connections and controller packages available.
|Soltan Inline Gas Heater|