For virtually any wet chemistry application.
• Ideal for one-pass cooling of chemicals dumping to waste stream and innovatively eliminates high costs associated with water aspiration.
• Less surface area required for same BTU exchange compared to most other fluoropolymer exchangers.
• Heavy wall, large diameter tubing improves circulation and minimizes pressure drop.
• Sizes: 1.5 ft2 (.14m2), 2.5 ft2 (.23m2), and 3.5 ft2 (.33m2) of exchange area.
• Temperature range: -50°C(-60°F) to 150°C (302°F)
• Maximum pressure/temperature rating: Tube (PFA): 35 PSIG (241 kPa) at 120ºC (250ºF), Shell (PP): 30 PSIG (206 kPa) at 82ºC (180ºF), Optional shell (PVDF): 30 PSIG (206 kPa) at 135ºC (275ºF)
• Connections: Fluid (tube): ½-inch (12mm) male flare PFA, Shell: ¾-inch (19mm) male flare PFA, Shell drain: ¼-inch (6mm) male flare PFA.
Options available (consult factory)
• ¼-inch (6.4mm) to ¾-inch (19mm) Super Pillar 300 Type® connections.
• Custom sizes based on application.
• PVDF shell.
|XC Inline Exchanger|